S h a r i n g ...

Jul 14, 2010

Mega day race?: BAD CRASH! SERIOUSLY DISLOCATED ELLBOW!




Half past the race unfortunatelly my hand slipped off the handlebar having my worst crash of my life. My ellbow completelly dislocated I thought my arm was in pieces. So much suffering and painfull finnally the elicopter came to rescue me, and had another session of torture in the hospital when the doctor tryied to put it in place twice unsuccessfully without anhesthesic! Oh my god i was in hell!
Mega was over for me, and probably most of the season now. I have inmobilized arm now for 3 weeks and long recovery to be 100% again.

Commig soon full race video POV and gore one...

1 comment:

  1. joder Pau, una putada

    solo puedo desearte una rápida y completa recuperación

    nos vemos encima de la bici!!

    Salva Olivares

    ReplyDelete